Since I got my Kindle Paperwhite last year I have become a sucker for cheap digital books. They say you are the sum of the five people you hang around with but the wonder of reading is that it allows you to drop in on great minds daily and is a vital component to the growth of any entrepreneur.
Back in the day, books were only avaialble to the rich and wealthy but the digital economy is democratising and reducing the cost of knowledge and so we should be making full use of it. On a recent 48 Days Podcast Dan Miller stated that you should look to spend atleast 3% of your monthly income on personal development. If you’re making £1500 a month, £45 of that should be going on books or towards courses/seminars that help you grow.
Here are ten super cheap books to get you started! (Affiliate links on all books)
1. Choose Yourself – James Altucher (0.77p)
2. The Science of Getting Rich – Wallace D. Wattles (0.37p)
3. Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (0.37p)
4. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind – Joseph Murphy (0.72p)
5. Meditations – Marcus Aurelius (Free)
6. The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons – Napoleon Hill (0.73p)
7. The Art of War – Sun Tzu (0.37p)
8. Self Reliance – Ralph Waldo Emerson (0.36p)
9. Toward a Psychology of Being – Abraham H. Maslow (0.73p)
10. Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams – Michael Samuels (0.77p)