Here are a few things that I’ve used/use that have helped me to learn more about entrepreneurship and gain new skills online for free. I hope they can be of some value to you too:
1) W3 Schools – Learn for free how to make a website with tutorials in all web development technologies.
2) Youtube – Although Youtube is great for looking at funny cats you can also learn for free how to use practically any software through video tutorials.
4) Mixergy – Weekly interviews with successful entrepreneurs who will teach you how to build your business through their own experiences.
Podcast available HERE
5) Ship it Journal by Seth Godin – If you’re struggling to figure out what your product is and how you’re going to bring it to life, this free booklet will get you to physically write things down, to make the vision clear, to identify what you don’t know, and to highlight what you believe.
6) Google Campus London – A great place for immersing yourself with like-minded entrepreneurs. Think seven floors of flexible workspace, free high-speed Internet, mentoring programmes, weekly networking events and much more.
Find out what events are coming up here: http://www.campuslondon.com/events/
7) SkillShare – A new online learning platform with both free and paid courses taught by expert in their field. Here’s a great free one to get you started…
8) Creative Market – Handcrafted Fonts, Graphics, Themes and Weekly Free Giveaways – I love these because not only can you build up your own stock of graphics but you can also deconstruct the ones that have been made to learn how to do it yourself:
Get this week’s free goods: https://creativemarket.com/free-goods
Let me know if you can think of any others! Share in the comments below.