In this episode, Cem and Wayne riff about popular culture promoting happiness as a destination we should all be striving for. We discuss why the bad times often lead to the most growth, why being unhappy is often the nudge you need into a new direction and why happiness is not something we get but a state we naturally dip in and out of.
What You’ll Hear
- Why you should learn how to love losing
- How happiness is misbranded
- What would you do if you “arrived”?
- Happiness in pursuit
- The ability to have gratitude
- The middle way
- How we are all marketing happiness
- The importance of being a realist
Share this Post