In this episode, Cem and Wayne assess whether or not you may be suffering from entrepreneurial FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). As entrepreneurship becomes more mainstream we explore the shift in mentality amongst millennials who are considering starting their own business or whether we’re all just suffering from a case of ‘grass is greener’ and seeing through rose tinted glasses!
Watch the Episode!
What You’ll Hear
- There has never been more opportunity to be an entrepreneur
- Employment will become more entrepreneurial in nature
- Why opportunity creates friction
- Entrepreneurship will not fix your baggage
- Entrepreneurship is going/gone mainstream
- The return of the small business – but in a global economy
Share this Post