In this episode, Cem and Wayne discuss the many reasons why people find it so difficult to get started on their entrepreneurial journey. We explain why quick wins will help to build momentum, why you need to believe in the value you can offer and finally why you need to “take action in the absence of clarity” so you don’t fall into the trap of perfectionist paralysis.
Watch the Episode!
What You’ll Hear
- Decide on how you want to live and work backwards
- Be inspired by the journey ahead
- Believe in the value of what you have to offer
- Conquer your inner critic by getting early wins
- Don’t wait to have all the answers
- Compete with yourself, not with others
Share this Post