In this episode, Cem and Wayne ponder our human need for freedom or the illusion of freedom. We explain why we put money on a pedestal for gaining control over our lives but often it’s knowing and taking responsibility for your current situation and becoming aware that you are in the driving seat of your life that brings the most opportunity and life satisfaction.
- Why do people desire freedom
- Freedom We Crave: Addiction – The Human Condition
- Minimal Viable Living Episode
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- The price of happiness? £50,000pa
- How £37,000 is the perfect salary: Nine in ten Britons think earning more money ‘isn’t worth the sacrifice, responsibility and stress that comes with pay rise’
Share this Post