In this episode Cem and Wayne sit down with Author of ‘Captivate – The Science of Succeeding with People’ and TED speaker Vanessa Van Edwards. We discuss everything from how to immediately connect with anyone, why your body language influences how you appeal to others and what your social media profiles may secretly be saying about you!
Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards
As a human behaviour investigator, Vanessa Van Edwards studies the hidden forces that drive our behaviour patterns – and she’s cracked the code.
In Captivate she shares a wealth of shortcuts, systems and behaviour hacks to help you take charge of your interactions. You’ll learn a game plan for navigating any social situation, unique ways to break away from the same old small talk, how to speed-read faces to predict people’s emotions, and much more besides.
When you understand the laws of human behaviour you can get along with anyone. With Vanessa’s help, you will never interact in the same way again.
Connect with Vanessa Van Edwards
- You are contagious – Vanessa Van Edwards | TEDxLondon
- Lucille Ball
- Lucille Ball in a CLASSIC “I Love Lucy” MOMENT
- “A tool is far better than a weapon.”
- Your body language may shape who you are
- Mapping Emotions On The Body: Love Makes Us Warm All Over
- Brain Blood Flow Gives Clues To Treating Depression
- Wim Hof – Inner Fire
- Wim Hof Breathing Technique – How To Breathe Like The Iceman
- Daily Bio-Energizer Warm Up Routine
- It’s Not Your Heart That Rules Your Emotions It’s Your Gut
- The gut microbiome and diet in psychiatry: focus on depression.
- The secret to desire in a long-term relationship
- 36 Questions to Bring You Closer Together
- Resource theory
- Facebook Profiles Reflect Actual Personality, Not Self-Idealization
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
Share this Post