In this episode, Cem and Wayne riff on the ever growing influences social media plays in our lives, everything from where we choose to travel to how good we feel about ourselves. Are you letting social media pull the strings in your life?
- Why We Brag – What If Facebook Asked Why?
- Two-fifths (40.1%) of millennials choose their holiday location based on how ‘Instagrammable’ the holiday pictures will be.
- Social Media’s Impact On Consumer Behaviour
- Seventy-two percent of respondents say they have used Tinder at some point, 44% say they use it for “confidence-boosting procrastination.”
- How Much Time Will the Average Person Spend on Social Media During Their Life?
Share this Post