In this episode, Cem and Wayne discuss why coding is not the answer to education’s creativity crisis and list some practical solutions that could help get them back on track.
- We Need To Teach Our Kids How To Dream, Not Code
- STOP STEALING DREAMS: Seth Godin at TEDxYouth@BFS
- Do schools kill creativity? | Sir Ken Robinson
- Average is Over by Tyler Cowen
- Antifragile: Things that Gain from Disorder by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The Music Composed By An Algorithm Analysing The World’s Best Novels
- Algorithmic Art
- Can Creativity be Automated?
- The bots are coming for creative jobs, too
Share this Post