In this episode, Cem and Wayne explain from their own experience the best way to transition from a full-time job into a freelancer. In this episode we discuss how to figure out your most valuable and monetisable skills, finding clients before you quit, building your online presence, quitting your job without burning bridges and so much more!
Watch the Episode!
What You’ll Hear
- Extracting your most valuable and monetisable skills
- Figuring out how many clients you need to replace your current salary (MVL)
- Finding clients before you quit
- Registering as self-employed / sole-trader
- Investing in software to manage finances
- Creating a website to build your online presence
- Utilising your current network and social media channels
- How to quit your job without burning bridges
- Building your portfolio
- How to avoid doing too much too soon!
Share this Post