In this episode, Cem and Wayne discuss why millennials would rather spend their money on experiences today rather than saving for tomorrow. We break down why millennials may never buy their own home and why maybe they shouldn’t. How increasing your value through investing in your education or starting a business is your best option for increasing your income and why you should plan out your ideal lifestyle to guide your financial decisions.
- Finding Your Minimal Viable Lifestyle
- Buying a House is Not an Investment – Grant Cardone
- Five Things You NEED to Know Before Buying a House
- Almost Two in Five Millennials Choose to Spend Now Rather Than Save For the Future
- Millennials Are Spending More On Coffee Than On Retirement
Share this Post